Your event is subject to the following terms:
- You (the client) are to provide a suitable location for the event. This must meet the following requirements as a minimum:
- A private indoor area for the workshop element. Theatre setup with adequate space for the confirmed delegates.
- The outdoor area (fire site) with no more than 2-3 minutes walk from the workshop area.
- The fire site must be on a level surface where we can secure a minimum perimeter of 5m (16 ft.) radius around the fire.
- The fire site must be free from flammable objects, both moveable and immoveable (trees, bushes, sheds, cars, etc).
- A standard hose connection point or outdoor tap within 50m (130 ft.) of the fire site. If the distance exceeds this we must be made aware a minimum of 14 days before the event.
- Vehicular access to the fire site a minimum 2 hours prior to the start of the event, and for a minimum 1 hour after the event unless agreed otherwise.
- We reserve the right to make additional justifiable requests regarding the venue facilities.
- Your deposit forms a binding contract and is non-refundable once a date has been agreed. With 28 days or more before an event, we may allow one movement of your date, to a new date, entirely at our discretion. Within 28 days, the date is not transferable, and if cancellation is required, your deposit is retained against our costs.
If any outstanding balance has not been paid at least 14 days prior to the event, your event may be cancelled at no penalty to Phoenix Firewalk. Cancellation by you within 14 days will not result in any refund being made. A change of date, may be considered, entirely at our discretion subject to reduction by our costs incurred.
- Phoenix Firewalk is not liable for failure to perform the it’s obligations if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- If Phoenix Firewalk asserts Force Majeure as an excuse for failure to perform its obligation, then we reserve the right to cancel the event or provide alternative activities, at our discretion.
- The final number of delegates must be notified to Phoenix Firewalk 24 hours prior to the eventstarting. If the final number going to be greater than the agreed maximum number, this MUST be notified no later than 14 days before the event date.
- Any and all costs associated with the venue are the responsibility of you, the client, and not Phoenix Firewalk.